Monday, 19 May 2014

17th of May, Happy Norway Day

This has been a weekend full of parties! First i celebrated my birthday on Friday, then I participated in two different celebrations of the Norwegian National Day on Saturday. It started with a champagne breakfast at E's place and then we had a barbecue at T's house. As you might have guessed, I was so tired at seven in the evening I went home and slept...

Anyway, here's some pictures from that day, including my wardrobe-change (from presidents-wife to Norwegian party person).


Dress: Forever 21, Shoes: don't remember...





Once again, we had E to thank for the amazing food...



Two out of these three people are Norwegian, the other one is French - guess who!


Dress: thrifted, Gardigan: Saint Tropez, shoes: Modcloth

No comments:

Post a Comment