Sunday, 11 May 2014

Hard work - all play

Today I spent almost three hours in our tiny garden planting, re-planting and cleaning up. Yesterday we had a really lovely, sunny morning and dad and A helped me with the finishing touches on some of my garden projects. In addition to that - I bought all the things that were left on my garden shopping-list today on our trip to the garden center so now I feel that the garden is ready. All of my projects are done and now all I can do is groom it, take care of it and love it...





A bunch of new flowers from the shop got new homes and some of my old plants were moved into larger pots or into the garden-patch. Some new seeds were planted to start their life off on our kitchen windowsill and a bunch of aphids ended their lives on our roses in a spray of poison...


No comments:

Post a Comment