- I am a feminist. That means I think men and women should be treated equally in all situations.
- I don't mind paying taxes
- I don't care what color your skin has or what language you speak, it's how you act - not where you were born that matters to me
- Heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual and transsexual people should have the same rights and no one should have to be afraid to be open about their orientation
- I am an atheist. But I believe in everyone's right to believe in whatever they like
- I don't mind drinking alcohol but I don't like getting drunk
- Hitting children should be illegal everywhere
- Guns kill people. People shouldn't have guns. Period.
- I think we should work harder for a more healthy environment
- I don't like animal-testing and think animal rights are an important issue. But I am not a vegetarian. Yet.
Monday, 26 May 2014
Things I have opinions about
I rarely write about my political views or my beliefs in general here on the blog. Mostly because I don't think I would be very good at it but also because I want to focus on light-hearted things that makes me happy here. Simple as that. But that doesn't mean that I don't have opinions or that I am afraid of expressing them. So, just to be clear, here's some of the things I believe in or think is important: