Wednesday, 11 June 2014

OOTD favorite from last week

Last week I bought this superb rose-sweater at the Monki-sale. I've been thinking about buying something like this for a while now, and though it doesn't seem like a very summery piece I've already gotten some use out of it. Combined with these trousers and a chambray shirt it's perfectly comfortable for a slightly rainy summer day.





These trousers are a bit unusual for me. Being beige and on top of that loose fitting... eeeh. I usually have issues with combining trousers of a lighter color with a dark top, but I think the light parts of the pattern and  my new pretty shoes (a bargain from a shop in Bryne that I don't remember the name of) ties it all together. I notice that I'm wearing trousers more often during spring and summer than in winter actually. I think it might have something to do with the fact that I like shorter pants, but I don't like how short pants look with winter shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment