Tuesday, 10 June 2014

T and I, this weekend

We've just  had an extra long weekend, with a bank holiday on Monday, so now I feel well rested... I didn't have any plans what so ever for the whole three days (except cleaning the kitchen...) so I've just taken every day just as it came, waiting to see what how they would turn out. And as all of them came with absolutely fabulous weather, I wasn't disappointed. Both on Friday and Saturday night I ended up with T on an out-door café, fro a beer/glass of wine. We also had time to play games, eat burgers on the quay and stare at sail boats. I didn't bring my camera for these impromptu evening of fun, but who need a camera when you have an iPhone that takes crappy but real photos.


One pair of crazy eyes and one pair of shades at Dickens, down by the harbor



T with the dragon at Bøker & Børst, one of our favorite places in town


"nattamat" Nom nom

No comments:

Post a Comment