Thursday, 19 June 2014

#tbt - blogging before the blog

I've always documented my life, one way or the other. I've written a diary more or less continuously since I was seven and I've spent lots of time putting together ambitious photo-albums. So I guess that this blog was a natural continuation! Yesterday I browsed through some of my diaries from when I studied at Chalmers in Gothenburg, 2002-2007. Back then my life was full of thoughts about the future, how it would be to work as an architect, worries about school-projects, but also fun weekend plans with A and my friends. I've written sown full accounts of dreams and nightmares I've had and made drawings of outfits and pack-lists for trips. My diaries are also filled with lists of books to read, what movies to see and what songs to add to my playlists. So, not very different from this place, I guess!




Sketches for some housing projects. From my second year, I think. I loved doodling layouts for apartments and small houses.


Stressing out about what would happen after my 4th year, and all the differnt possible scenarios. I ended moving to Germany for a year.


Doodles, some related to a student competition me and my friend M did. A tiny concert house I think it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment