Friday, 10 October 2014

Cricket update

Remember this post? Well, here's an update:


Yesterday A took Cricket to the vet for a check-up. She's now been off the antibiotics for about two weeks after a month on. After the last visit to the vet we pretty much expected to be told that all of her teeth needed to be pulled out if her gums didn't look all better now. But, seemes like the vet think we should wait a bit longer. Cricket is not behaving like she is in pain, she eats well (she is a rather round little cat weighing in on about 7,6kg) and the vet wanted us to give the mouth-wash another go, before taking any drastic measures. In a way it's a great relief, but I just wish we could solve the problem for her. Poor thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment