Tuesday, 28 October 2014

Pfffttss

I have been in a bad mood for over a week. I can't put a finger on why, but even the smallest issues makes me anxious, annoyed and sad. And no, it's not PMS. It makes me annoyed that you'd even think that. Also I have a cold and a lot to do at work. Netflix isn't as inspiring anymore and I've run out of audio-books. Just so you know why I haven't updated here in a while - you wouldn't like to read more of this, right? Anyway. This weekend we're going on a classic Norwegian "hyttetur" (spending some time in a cabin somewhere in nature) with good friends and I'm sure that will brighten up my mood. I plan to bring my fishing rod and warm clothes and I'm sure there will be wine, board-games and food. Good stuff... Until then I'll just keep on browsing the "humor" and "geek" pages on Pinterest. And hide under a blanket with cat and cat.


No comments:

Post a Comment