Monday, 24 November 2014

Christmas wishlist 2014

The 24th of November.... The count-down has started! 



I bought my first Christmas gifts in October, so of course I've also been thinking about what to wish for myself ever since... It is no secret I love both getting and giving gifts, and honestly I hope I'll never stop doing so. I have a very extensive wishlist on my pinterest, but here's a selection of a few thing I like this year, just um... for your information (inspiration).

Etch by Tom Dixon. This item really caught my eye when wisiting one of the local design stores. One of the most beautiful things I've seen. Great use of contrast!

Etch by Tom Dixon, Pricy but pretty

Swedish Hasbeens - A Beautiful Mess T-strap
 Clogs from Swedish Hasbeens in collaboration with A Beautiful Mess. I totally see myself wearing these even in winter with woolly tights. They. Are. Awesome. 



Nail wraps with mirror effect! (can be found on Etsy ) I've been trying to achieve this look with polish, but... Essies No place like chrome came close but not shiny enough...

rose gold band with diamonds all around

Rose gold ring. Rose gold jewelry in general. So petty. 

You’ve Got Skillshare Dress in Cats, #ModCloth

Dresses. Preferably with cats. This one From Modcloth

Tiny Tardis by thesistersruehl on Etsy, $20.00

Tiny Tardis necklace. From here . 
Love. 

Angora Sweater With Zip by Zara
 Am angora sweater. Every morning during winter I just want to put on the warmest thing I have in my closet, and a plain grey, creme or white angora sweater would be a stylish choice...

Midnight Black Cat Clutch - Love Culture
Yes. I don't think  I need to explain this one, right?

jag tror at detta funkar med iPhone 6 plus!

I need a solution for how to run with my new (and giant) iPhone 6 Plus. I prefer belt-solutions before arm-solutions....

No comments:

Post a Comment