Saturday, 7 February 2015

waiting for inspiration

Not much feel fun to blog about right now. I blame winter darkness for making photography a challenge and instagram for being way way more accessible and.. well... instant. I'm sure i'll get back to it though. When getting dressed in the morning feels more fun again, and when things start happening in the garden and then there is the different small adventures I'll be going on this spring. It will be good. Until then, here's three exciting things that have happened the last few days

I had my first tap-lesson and got to use the tap shoes I got from Dad for Christmas for the first time. It was tricky, but I loved it. My ankles hurt a bit though.

I have registered for week 5 at Herräng dance camp this summer... My friends who have been there before tells me it's going to be magical. And that I wont sleep for a week.

I have also registered for a roller derby camp in April. I think it's going to be fun, but I'm a bit nervous!


No comments:

Post a Comment