Wednesday, 4 March 2015

February seen from my phone

February wasn't a blog-month, apparently. I've done loads of things, but haven't brought my camera with me anywhere. In order to preserve this blogs original function - as my digital diary - I still want to summarize what I've been up to, through the lens of my iPhone, so I don't forget.


February started with me and A going to Bergen for a super short 
but kind of perfect weekend getaway


I went to London with my friends and ate some awesome and expensive food 
at Gordon Ramsey's restaurant

I started taking tap-lessons. 

I had a beer and my nails were dotted. 

I had a some intense Roller Derby practices,
 but my back doesn't want play nicely with me

These two were very cute. 

I got a valentines card from my BFF L back in Sweden. 
It made my day and I almost cried a little.

The flower in the bathroom was bright and happy

I went to Oslo for my first ever Lindy Hop event, Winter Jump
and got a fancy silver wrist-band

...and danced and danced

A sad looking cat was greeting you when you entered the from door

Dear E invited us for home made Swedish semla. Delish!

Lutunen and Söpö needed some looking after while T went skiing. I didn't mind. 
Look at those little faces!

and finally, my fringe is long enough to pin back. Need to refresh the color it though...

Oh, And i have also been watching Glee, the Walking dead and I've been listening to Game of Thrones as audio-book. I'm on book three now. 

2 comments:

  1. alltså så mycket fint här! vilka resor! och vilka fina glajjor! men framför allt älskar jag att du bara "börjat stepkurs". låter SÅ kul. är det svårt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. svårt - ja, roligt - absolut! och ganska oväntat för min del. Jag har samma lärare som i Lindy Hop och klassen är direkt efteråt så jag bara hakade på. Testa på om du får chansen! :)

    ReplyDelete