Friday, 3 April 2015

garden premiere

Usually on Wednesdays we have team workout session with our own PT Pastor Pain but due to Easter vacations only me and one more showed up so we got special treatment, meaning I could hardly get out of bed this morning. But anyway, the weather have been awesome these past two days so I just couldn't just stay inside. And don't get me wrong, I am very, very good at staying inside even when the weather is great, but now I had looked forward to getting the backyard fit for the spring season, so I warmed up a bit and went out there. Now, after two days of scrubbing the deck, cleaning pots and trimming plants I feel so much better. To be honest the gardening have had some healthy doses of cooking, sleeping and Netflix watching in-between, but I have done what I set out to do, so I'm happy. Now most of the boring stuff is done and the fun parts like buying new plants and "decorating" is left, and the our tiny garden is ready for barbecue season... Plus, I spent most of the time working listening to and rediscovering the brilliance of ABBA and I might have taken some dance steps to check out how dance-able our deck is. Good times.






No comments:

Post a Comment