Sunday, 5 July 2015

Just so I don't forget

Due to my blog-break there's a lot of things that I haven't eternalized by posting about them... And that's no way of keeping a diary! But, on the other hand, I find it kind of tedious to write about things that happened a long time ago, and it doesn't really feel all that current to go on and on about them. So here's a super condensed post about the top 7 things that happened this spring!

By the way, I know the photo quality suck, I'm looking in to a way to solve that problem...  problem solved! :)

In March Dad and I went to England to among other things visit Stonehenge and Oxford. It was nice to spend some time with dad plus we also got to see that solar eclipse that everyone was talking about!







In April I went went to Stockholm with my colleagues for an "inspiration-trip". My favourite parts were the exhibitions #digitalrevolution at Tekniska Museet and Earth Matters at Artipelag.






In April i succeeded in completing my roller derby minimum skills so I could join my team for the mini-tournament "The Challenge" in Oslo. There i played my first bouts in a team made of players from teams all over Norway. It was nervous, sometimes confusing and completely awesome. 







In the of May some of my dance friends including one of my instructors went to Hjelmeland Spa Hotel to swim in the pool (and the sea!), practice lindy hop, blues and yoga! There was also some hiking, burgers and tap dancing on the pier... best weekend in a long time...








I've also been to two weddings! A's old friend got married in Gothenburg the first weekend in May, and the Party was held at the World Culture Museum, very cool. From the church to the museum we got to ride the old cable car, also cool.





In May I had my 32nd birthday! I was thoroughly celebrated by my beloved A in the morning of, with loads of gifts and cake. In the evening I went out to an Italian restaurant with some of y best friends. It was a good day. Here's what my friends and family got me! Both they and the gifts are fabulous, I tell you.






In June we went to Nancy, France to be there when my friends C & K got married. We took the opportunity to first hang out a bit in Paris before taking the train to Nancy and exploring that city too! I've never been to Nancy, but I really liked it!









No comments:

Post a Comment