Sunday, 12 July 2015

vacation plans of 2015

Today was my last day of work before my vacation! 
Yay! Last year I made this really long list of things to do during my vacation, and reading it now I realize that I could pretty much copy/paste it for this year. There's so many of those things that I either didn't do then, or that stands to be repeated. But there's going to be one major difference this summer - I wont be home all that much, so I'm not going to have as much time to fill. For the first time in a very long time I'm going to spend almost 3 weeks away from home (I'm going to miss the cats SO much!). Me and A are going to Sweden to spend time with each other and with our families and friends. We usually go for a week-long trip somewhere warm, but this year we couldn't find something we felt like doing, so we're saving up for next year instead. Now I'm just hoping the weather will be OK while we're traveling around in our home-country... 


Then  there's that one thing that I'm doing after me and A have had our vacation together - I'm going for a week to Herräng Dance Camp, outside Stockholm! One week of Lindy Hop, not sleeping enough and hopefully meet a bunch of great new people. This is my first time, and I'm very excited... I'll get back to that. 

So, I hope to update once or twice during the upcoming weeks, but I can't promise too much. Wifi will be a luxury. 

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment