Wednesday, 9 September 2015

Blog makeover - a work in progress

Hello there! Don't recognize yourself in here, do you? Well, the blog is getting a make over, I'm not finished yet, but it's a start. I've been meaning to do this for a while, as you can see I even changed the name to reflect more of what is going on in my life right now. The cat and the hawk is actually referring to my two hobbies - dancing in my Lindy Hop club Swingcats and playing roller derby as Holly Hawkeyes. As it feels like all I do these days (except  for working) is dancing or training I feel the name is an accurate representation on my daily life. I figure it can be a good symbol on contrasting sides of myself, or something like that, too. If you want to be deep. Who knows. It works.

Also I love cats, and birds are just so cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment