Friday, 11 September 2015

Hair and stuff

I'm the. most. impatient. person in the world when it comes to hair. I want en extreme change every time I go to the hairdresser or I wont be happy and I get bored with a new hairstyle after two months, tops. This means I pretty much always have an idea of what I'm going to do next only within a few days of getting my hair cut or colored. On the other hand, I don't really do that much with my hair on a daily basis, so I can't have a high maintenance do. I haven't really come to any conclusion yet on what is the easiest hairstyle do to have - long or short, bangs or no bangs, red, brown or blond? Right now I'm looking back on these two pictures, one from a year ago, and one from two years ago, and I miss having long hair... And bangs. 


No comments:

Post a Comment