Tuesday, 6 October 2015

Monday Marilyn in a blue blog-dress


Seriously, my iPhone 6 Plus is terrible for selfies! I have to balance that huge thing with two hands while trying to keep it steady for taking the pic. Plus if you try to use it for mirror-selfies it will end up taking most of the space itself... 

Anyway, I wanted to post this photo in all its non-perfection because I felt like showing off this cute 60's dress, that I've owned for a while but I've never worn until yesterday. I bought this beauty a while back but I needed to alter it a bit first, so it's been hanging out in my mending pile. I actually bought it from a blog-sale that one of my favorite Norwegian bloggers, Minismartinis, had. Yesterday I put it on when I went out for a beer with my dance-friends at my neighborhood pub. It was all very casual, but I had been experimenting with pin-curls just before (hence the fluffy hair) so I wanted to put something on that work with that. Cute, eh? Also I need to clean my bathroom mirror. And that's Cricket sneaking up on me behind my back, by the way, that black fluff on the lower right side. She's a darling, sometimes she scares the s* out of me when I'm putting on my makeup, she just jumps up on the toilet seat, then stands on her hind legs and put her front paws on my shoulder... 

No comments:

Post a Comment