Wednesday, 14 October 2015

The hair. Before and after.

So, it was time for a hair update again. This time I continued on my ongoing plan, growing my bangs out and going even blonder. This was my inspiration this time and the pic I showed the hairdresser:


And here's a few other ones I've been looking at: 




And this is me before, not really loving the yellowish blonde and my roots are showing. Also looking kind of shapeless. 


And this is me, during. In this moment brain is going "ohmygodohmygodohmygod" and I'm not at all sure of this decision. It just looked so... white! I was thinking I was going to look like Spike in BtVS... and I kind of did, at this stage. I also look like someone have trapped me in a garbage bag, but that's beside the point.


But it ended up looking great! It is probably going to be a pain to keep up, but I'm thoroughly glad I went through with it.




2 comments:

  1. jäklar så fint det blev! älskar den kalla, blonda nyansen. och så passar du utmärkt bra i läppstiftet också!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tack! <3 Det gick ju att gå från mörkbrunett till platinablond på mindre än ett år ju. Och så använde jag samma avfärgning som du gjorde.

    ReplyDelete