Saturday, 30 January 2016

Wedding hair-spo

There's a loooooot of pretty hair-styles to go for if your are getting married... The inspiration on Pinterest is limitless. It gets a bit more tricky if you have short hair, like me, but still. I'm having my hair done at a salong for the ceremony (that's when we'll have a photographer and our wedding photo shoot) and for the day of the party I plan to do my own hair. As I don't have a lot of raw material to work with, I want to give the stylist a few different ideas to chose from so I picked three themes and sent over these pictures to him (sources under the collages):


Soft, glamorous and wavy

1, 2, 3, 4


Retro, with a victory roll or two

5, 6, 7, 8


Romantic and messy, preferably with at least one braid 

9, 10, 11, 12

I will not meet the stylist beforehand, and I won't actually have that much time with him, so I'm not hoping for any miracles. But I'm still pretty excited... 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome hair styles! It’s always important to choose a hairstyle which matches your wedding dress. I am arranging my sister’s wedding reception and searching for pleasant and affordable wedding venues chicago currently. Hope to find one quickly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was pretty happy with the hairstyle i ended up with, but it didn't survive long in the rain and wind of february in sweden... Good luck with your sisters wedding! Hope you have fun!

      Delete