Friday, 22 January 2016

Wedding inspo: caaaaake!

Cake. Honestly not my favorite thing in the world. I'm more of a candy person, and although desserts and sweets are generally awesome, I didn't really know where to start when it came to deciding on wedding cake. We discussed flavor, of course, and neither of us wanted anything too sweet and heavy. We ended up suggesting passion fruit and white chocolate as taste-inspiration for our pastry chef.

When it comes to looks the amazing A didn't have a whole lot of opinions. I went looking on Pinterest for inspiration and came up with these ideas:

Maybe something romantic with loads of flowers and greenery, but a simple white base?

1, 2, 3
Or something minimalistic yet glamorous following our gold and white theme?

4, 5, 6

Now I'm just excited to see what they can come up with over at the pastry-shop based on these ideas...

No comments:

Post a Comment