Tuesday, 12 April 2016

Come on, let's go!

It's time to reveal a side project that I've started. Come on, let's go is my new blog that will focus on our move to and new life in Brunei. We move in less than two weeks now, OMG! Anyway, the new blog will be aimed at friends and family that wonder what we are up to and wants to take part in everyday life over there, while the Magpies nest will continue to be where I post outfit posts, DIYs and other things that I hope to have much more time for now. We'll see. Possibly I end up feeling the two blogs cover much of the same and might retire one of them, but hopefully not. I still haven't put much time in the design of Come on, let's go so have patience. It's ugly now, will be better soon. Welcome to go and have a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment