Saturday, 23 April 2016

Good bye, tiny house

I don't think it's really hit me yet. But on wednesday I the last night in our house in Stavanger. The movers came, saw and packed, and now it's empty except for two cats that don't really know when they will be allowed to move... Andreas left yesterday morning and I'll be staying at a hotel for a while. It's been a ridiculously stressful couple of days and I have very mixed feelings at this point. Luckily we have our amazing friends, Tuulikki, Emma, Rich, Alison and Steve among others, that have been very helpful in all kinds of ways. I *heart* them.


It's very weird not knowing when I'll be off. At this point we just waiting to find some company that can help with the cat relocation, since it turned out to be way more complicated than we thought. Maybe I'm still here two weeks from now, living in Emma's guestroom, and then again, maybe I'm not.

No comments:

Post a Comment