Wednesday, 13 April 2016

Maybe not the smartest thing I've ever done

So, we have just a bit more than a week before we pack up our little house and move with our cats to the other side of the world. I have my last day at work tomorrow. Good sense say that I should spend the week before the plane takes off preparing, sorting out stuff and pack, right? Well I didn't listen to good sense. I listened to the little voice in my head that said "what will you remember more, a well prepared move or 4 days dancing with your friends, maybe for a last time in a long while?". So I'm going to Poland tomorrow night. Granted I booked this trip with my friends Rich and Steve when I was still thinking we'd move in the beginning of May, so it wasn't a spur of the moment thing. Now I just have to pack... Hand luggage only!


No comments:

Post a Comment