Wednesday, 25 May 2016

shoes i love right now

For obvious reasons I look a lot at summer shoes at this point. And dance shoes... I'm not sure what type of shoes I will like to use when we are actually in Brunei, with the heat and humidity, but at this point I'm just happy I wont have to wear socks or tights... here are a few types of shoes that I'm dreaming about right now!

Keds 
I love to dance in these and already have a black pair, they are a bit more comfortable than Converse and also good for just normal use. They come in a huge variety of styles, although I prefer this traditional lace-up one, and many fun colors and patterns. inexpensive but of good quality!
found here
found here

Saint Savoy
Expensive but worth it! More dance shoes, although this is for dancing (in door) only, due to the not very durable leather sole. I have a pair of the model West in red, and now I'm dreaming of a pair of Rivieras in blue or green... 

found here
found here

Swedish Hasbeen
I love these vintage styles clogs! I want almost every single one of them! I've been having my eyes on for these two styles for a while though. I already own two pair of clogs in tan so colorful ones would be fun.
found here
found here

Miss L-fire
I just discovered this brand at a local shop here in Stavanger. So. Many. Pretty. Shoes.... I have a huge crush on these Loretta heels in green!
found here

leather sandals
Not too many straps. Flat. Leather. That's how I'd like my sandals please.

found here

Cat shoes
Heels or flats with cats on them have been trending on various online shops for a while now, and I can't resist the cuteness...

found here

Vintage style flats
Girly, light and summer-y. There are so many pretty shoes in this style, that would look great with my summer dresses or ankle length trousers.  
found here
found here
Yeah, so I have EUR size 39, if anyone want to know! Or 38,5...  

1 comment: