Sunday, 3 July 2016

the library: before + mood

The second part if the living room I'll introduce you to is the "library". Or reading nook... This is a corner of the room that will be solely dedicated to keeping and reading books and magazines, as simple as that! Without further ado:

Before:


Mood board:


This is again a combination of items we already own. And the function is quite straight forward. Find what you want to read. Sit down and do it, comfortably. I want this space to be playful and cozy, and as all of our book and magazines will be on display here I think it will also function as a good representation of our different personalities.

Shopping list:

  • Carpet, preferably a Kelim one, in the right color scheme.
  • Curtains
  • Plants

Wanna see more of what I like when it comes to interiors? Check out my Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment