Tuesday, 5 July 2016

the TV room: before + mood

It's time to present the part of the living room that probably see the most use, if I know the to of us... The "TV room". This part of the room is actually a bit too small for all the furniture I want to have there, but logistically it made the best sense to place this function here. And since I'm a very sensible person, here's where it will be.

Before:

Mood board:

inspiration from: 1, 2, 3 & 4
First, let me just admit that I really love this mood board... I hope the space when it's finished can live up to my vision for it. Again, the mood board is created around items we already have and a feeling I want to have here. Basically our previous style of mid-century Scandinavian meets IKEA 2007 but with an added tropical and oriental vibe. Casual, cozy and bit more grown up than our previous house.

Shopping list:
  • Big Persian rug, in brown and red tones. 
  • Big plants and planters
  • Curtains, not sure what style yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment