Tuesday, 30 August 2016

bbq chicken wraps

More food! I've actually cooked more lately than I have in a loooong while. It feels good to be back in some sort of routine with eating proper food again... anyway. Me and Andreas alternate by cooking every other day and a few days ago I did these easy-peasy wraps that I can defo recommend. I found the recipe via Pinterest, as I almost always do, and it comes originally from Tastes Better from Scratch, i only did some minor changes. 


OK, so this is what you do, for 2 people = 6 small wraps. I used whole grain tortillas. Make a salad of sorts out of 1/4 chopped red onion, 1/2 a pineapple and some cilantro. Cut two chicken breasts into small pieces. Fry with oil and season with salt and pepper. Remove the pan from the heat and pour some bbq-sauce on the chicken, enough to cover it. Serve. 

No comments:

Post a Comment