Wednesday, 10 August 2016

curtain call

I'm experimenting with new curtains in our living room. I picked up these at the Hemtex sale when I was back home in July and I like them, but I don't love them. They look too sweet, not bold enough. I preferably wanted a pattern with bigger leaves, like monstera leaves, or palm leaves or banana leaves. You know, those patters that have been super trendy now for a year or two now... But I couldn't find any! I think these will have to do for now. They help give the space a warmer and more lived in quality than we had before, so good!



Also documented in this picture: the annoying fact that we need to have our fridge in the "dining room" and an indication of the ceiling height...

2 comments:

  1. Tycker det ser väldigt tjusigt ut!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tack tack! :) jo, det blev trevligt, men inte helt enligt min visioooon!

    ReplyDelete