Saturday, 3 September 2016

game on!

I have this new camera-app on my phone, so I thought it might be fun to see what life here in Brunei looks like through that particular lens! I've been spotting all kinds of wildlife lately... Let's GO!


this is what our hood looks like. Tropical
And by night... very cozy atmosphere
Sometimes you run in to bugs.
There are also quite a lot of exotic birds.
See, birds everywhere
Like this one time when I ran in to this ugly duckling on an evening walk
You can catch fish from the couch, very convenient!


There are crabs everywhere (not even kidding...) like at the immigration office


sometimes you bump in to cute little plants in the grocery shop

but the most fun is to be had at the parking lot at Andreas' office

You kind find these cuties there, among other things.

And this guy hang out in the office reception. 

No comments:

Post a Comment