Wednesday, 14 September 2016

hi there bloggy!



It's been a bit quiet here for a week, but only for nice reasons I can assure you! First, I really got in to this studying thing again. I've been sitting here in front of the computer in my almost finished office/studio and working on exercises from the two courses I'm doing and I kind of forgot to blog! I think that's says something about the quality of the classes, right?

But that's not the only thing I've done during the past week. I've actually been socializing! And traveling! I'm glad to have started slowly building up a social network here, last Thursday I had a really long lunch with three other expat girls and in the evening we had a colleague of Andreas and his wife over for dinner. They live almost next door to us and I like the idea of having someone that close by to hang out with. Very promising...

Oh and yes, we've been traveling too. Andreas had a long weekend off from work - Monday was a Muslim public holiday (Hari Raya Aidil Adha) so we decided to take advantage of the fact that he jut got his passport back from the immigration authorities. Last Monday we booked the tickets and hotel and on Friday morning we left for Singapore! I'll make a  summary-post about our trip later this week, when I've gone through the photos.

Anyway, now I'm back to normal for three more days, and then I'm off on more adventures. It's going to be a bit crazy the upcoming two months, in a very good way, but the blog might suffer a bit. Now I have to go back to studying, so I don't fall behind!

No comments:

Post a Comment