Tuesday, 11 October 2016

autumn in Sweden

A week ago I came home from a two week trip to Europe. Wow, it's been a week already! Well, the first part of my trip I spent in Sweden, hanging out with family. I was ridiculously lucky with the weather and got to experience some of those cool, clear days when the air is really crisp and the sky really blue, something that never happens here in Brunei, obviously. I went on a few short excursions with my mom but never brought my camera, so I just have a few photos from my phone. But they make nice memories too.






I helped my mom with some garden projects, here using a branch-cutting-tool that used to me my grandpas'. 


And one day me and my dad went to visit my other granddad (and grandma) on his 91st birthday. We could still sit outside in their garden and it was nice and warm.



When a rainforest suddenly is your home, going on "holiday" to a crisp autumn in Sweden feels really odd. But surprisingly relaxing. And it's always nice to get spoiled by the parents for a little while. After a week in the mother country I met up some of my best friends in Berlin for a crazy week of dancing, but that will be in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment