Friday, 14 October 2016

our honeymoon, part one

Hey peeps! So, with a risk of making y'all totally jealous... guess where I am? Well, me and Andreas are on our honeymoon in Bali!


We'll be here for two weeks and I will try to post every now and then, using iPhone photos, just to keep you updated,  but then maybe summarize with the best photos from our proper camera when we get back.

This post is just from the first day, when we stayed at this really cool hotel called Villa Seminyak Estate & Spa, in Seminyak. We had booked just one night here and only for the reason we had seen really cool photos on Pinterest... And this place was totally cool! We had our own little "villa" with a sleeping loft, and the communal pool just outside the balcony door. Close enough for me to get a bit wet when we arrived in the nighttime and I couldn't really see where the water started. 




We had a midnight swim. And then another one about an hour after breakfast the next day just soaking in the warm water. Totally great place.

This was also the day when I had the first blue cocktail of the week. A few days in and I can promise that it will not be the only one. 


1 comment:

  1. Så otroligt fint det ser ut!! Vilken härlig bröllopsresa ni verkar ha haft!!

    ReplyDelete