Saturday, 26 November 2016

50 questions

I stole this list from Sandra who got it from Hanna:
1. who do you trust?
Andreas. My family and closest friends. 
2. Where would you like to be right now?
It's Friday today so it would be awesome to be back at Martinique, the pub just a few minutes from our house in Stavanger, hanging out with my friends. 
3. Favorite city?
Göteborg. Singapore. London. 
4. Favorite number?
19 (my birthday and Derby number) 13 & 1 (my numbers when I played soccer)
5. What was the most recent thing you ate?
A piece of licorice fudge. NOM!
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Blue-green
7. What's the weather like right now?
A bit grey and cooler than usual, so maybe 25 degrees. Celsius. 
8. Who was the last person you spoke on the phone with?
Probably mum
9. What's the first thing you notice about a guy?
Uuuh. I haven't been boy-hunting for 16 years so... maybe a good pair of shoulders? 
10. What's your shoe size
39.
11. Favorite TV-show?
This one is pretty hard, but on shared first place is Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Doctor Who. But I also love Sherlock and Supernatural. And then there's Game of Thrones, Walking dead and X-files.
12. Do you have any siblings?
Yes, my older brother Martin.
13.How tall are you
1,62 m ca 5 foot 3.
14. Haircolor?
My natural hair-color is a dark, quite colorless blond. Grey-beige. We can say nougat to make it prettier.
15. Eye color?
Dark blue
16. Do you use contacts?
I have, but I don't anymore since contacts can't help with me being cross eyes these days.
17. Favorite holiday?
Christmas, probably.
18. Favorite month
May, June, July
19. Have you ever cried without reason?
Obviously
20. What's the last film you saw?
I saw the Darjeeling Limited yesterday. Love Wes Anderson


21. Favorite day of the year
I like Saturday. And my birthday. And new years eve.
22. Are you to shy to ask someone on a date?
Haha! I have no idea! I think I could do it if I was single. I was quite brave when I was a teenager, and although that has changed in many ways I think I'd manage. 
23. Can you stand on your head? Without the help of a wall
Yes, I think so
24. Hugs or kisses
I like kissing one particular person, but hugging you can do with so many others too, and that's nice!
25. Chocolate or vanilla?
Chocolate. But I also love licorice. 
26. Do you have any tattoos?
No but I want one. A nig bird on my back. Or a small discreet one on my arm. But I can't decide and maybe I'm too much of a chicken. 
27. What do you listen to right now?
A lot of Post Modern Jukebox and Metallica this week.
28. Do you have a crush on any celebrity?
No, not really. But I think David Tennant and Iwan Rheon are pretty hot.
29. What books do you read right now?
I'm reading a book about the terror attacks in Norway 2011. I'll post a review on it as soon as I'm done.
30. Piercings?
No. Well, my ears. When I was a teenager I had a boyfriend with a piercing under his lower lip, that was pretty cute. 
31. Favorite movies?
Ugh, so hard to chose. I like almost everything by Tim Burton and Wes Anderson, but I do also enjoy a good superhero or fantasy movie. V for Vendetta, Sin City, Scott Pilgrim vs the World and Deadpool are other favorites. 
32. Favorite sport?
To play? Roller Derby or soccer. To watch? Soccer, track and field or handball. 
33. What are you doing right now?
I've just finished my schoolwork for today and got inspired to answer these questions when Sandra's post came up in my Bloglovin-feed. When I'm done I'm going to prepare dinner for tonight and then go to the gym. 
34. Natural, salty or butter-y popcorn?
Salty and butter-y
35. Dogs or cats?
Cats. But I want to have a dog at some point in my life too. 
36. Favorite flower?
Lily of the Valy and hydrangea
37. Have you ever been caught doing something you shouldn't?
Probably, but I can't come up with anything right now. 
38. Do you have a best friend of the opposite sex?
 Yes, several. Andreas is my best friend, but there's also Rich, Steve and other Andreas. They are all really close friends of mine. 
39. Have you ever loved anyone?
Yes. And still do. 
40. Who do you want to see right now?
Today I really miss having my friends around. Tuulikki, Emma, Alis, Lotten... everyone.

41. Are you still friends with anyone from school?
Yes, from high school. My gals, Hanna, Emma, Minna and Veronika are people I try to see at least once a year if I can! I hope I get the chance to see at least one of them over Christmas this year. 
42. How do you impress a guy?
Guys need to impress me. Oh well. By being relaxed. I don't know. 
43. Do you like to travel by airplane?
Well, I overcame my quite severe fear of flying a few years ago and now I'm pretty cool with it. But the 12 hour flights I have to go on now to get back to Europe is pretty boring.
44. Right or left handed?
Right
45. How many pillows do you sleep with?
One really flat one.
46. Do you miss anyone?
Yes
47. Do you listen to radio?
No, I listen to podcasts, Spotify and audio-books. 
48. What's the best decision you made this year?
To go to both Herräng and Castle Camp. To not continue working remotely for my old employer. (the decisions to get married and to move to Brunei were made last year, btw)
49. Worst decision of this year?
Uh. I obviously forget bad stuff fast. Or I haven't made any! Let's go with that. 
50. Most recent app you downloaded?
RepCount. It's a gym diary.

No comments:

Post a Comment