Thursday, 10 November 2016

smoothie bowl-ing

This past week I decided to try an improve my food intake a bit. Not that I usually eat that bad (anymore) but after two weeks on vacation with a lot of tasty food, meat, cocktails and snacks I wanted a bit if a change for a while. And no, I don't believe in detoxing so that's not what this was. But I did end up eating a lot if fruit and vegetables, mainly in liquids form, in the shape of smoothies. And I ended up trying something new to me, but totally super common on interwebz: smoothie bowls. Pretty much exactly the same as a smoothie, but in a bowl and with topping. Brilliant! 

Banana, peanut butter, oats, almond milk and orange juice with hazel nuts and kiwi topping

Kale, apple, banana, almond milk with banana and hazelnut topping 

Apple, celery, kale, kiwi, apple-juice with hazelnut and kiwi topping







No comments:

Post a Comment