Monday, 12 December 2016

a few fun links to brighten up your monday

One of my fav directors just directed a commercial for a big Swedish clothes brand, but what if he instead had directed one of the major superhero franchises? The it might have looked something like this: 


I don't know anything about comedian Amiri King, but I ran across his suggestions for renaming of animals on Facebook and it is hilarious ans strangely accurate...


I don't often post architecture related stuff here, who knows, I might start doing it more from now one, but this article inArchitizer is just so cool A brutalist ruin, a run down home with so many exciting contrasts in shape and material... I want to create something like this at some point in my life. 

Aaaaand this, just because I laugh every time:




No comments:

Post a Comment