Saturday, 17 December 2016

selfie

I'm starting to look like a grown up. 



I've had a few days when I've felt pretty disconnected from the rest of the world. Which isn't strange really, I've hardly talked to anyone for a weeks since Andreas went on a diving trip. Anyway, I'm not usually bad at beeing alone, I use to get a lot done and enjoy just hanging out with the cats in front of a tv-series I like. The difference this time I guess is that I've felt a bit lost. I have some plans for next year, but it is still pretty hard to imagine how the future will be. I knew this feeling would come at some point and I'm not worried exactly, mostly anxious to get started. The past six months since I got here has been so fragmented with various trips, admin that had to get done and just by settling in, in my head this life here starts for real in 2017. This "fall" has just been a warm up.

In less than I week I'll be back home for Christmas and I have many things to look forward to. Here are a few things I'm going to focus on whenever I feel a bit low this weekend:
  • I will get to eat tasty Swedish Christmas-food
  • I'll soon get to spend a lot of time with friends and family. Overdose on conversations I'm sure!
  • I'm going for one night of dancing at a fancy hotel in Stockholm. I have missed dancing so much
  • I can finally buy a license to and download some software I need to start working on a few architect-related projects I have in mind
  • I have an appointment at the hairdresser and will do something about the boring mess that is my hair right now
  • I'll get to wear some of my cozy winter clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment