Friday, 9 December 2016

this years wishlist - I just want to look pretty!

Well. Don't we all? Just want to look pretty, I mean? Oooor maybe not. Anyway, the trends from this post is quite apparent in these collages too, which is fun. Even though my wardrobe has definitely seen a bit of change towards the more simple and comfortable since we moved here I still like girly and fun when it come to dressing up. With the additional tropical touch now, it seems. 

1. Banana leaf t-shirt (Society6) / 2. Trind Nail repair (Kicks) / 3. Doctor Who-necklace (Etsy.com)
4. Camera strap (Etsy.com) / 5. Dress (trashydiva.com) / 6. Ring (Etsy.com) / 7. Kate Spade Keds (Keds.com)
8. GK Silver Shampoo  / 9. Seche Vite top coat (Kicks) / 10. Pineapple-ear studs (ModCloth.com) 
11. Fig-case for iPhone 6 Plus (Society6.com) / 12. Marc Jacobs Daisy Parfume

13. Flamingo t-shirt (Etsy.com) / 14. Flamingo skirt ( chicwish.com) / 15. Flamingo bag (KateSpade.com) 
16. Dress (Monki) / 17. Brown mascara  / 18. Olaplex No 3 / 19. Marc Jacobs Daisy parfume 
20. Peral and bow ear-studs (KateSpade.com) / 21 Recruit crossbody bag (MarcJacobs.com)
22. Dress (Oliveclothing.com) / 23. Banana-leaf case for iPhone 6 Plus (Society6)
24. Laptop bag for 17 inch laptop (Bombatabags.com) / 25. Mulberry Medium Lilly bag (Mulberry.com)
26. Cat Keds (Keds.com) / 27. Dress (OrlaKiely.com)

Just a few comments... dresses and bags are all fun and so, but maybe not stuff I really need. Actually, definitely not stuff I need. But fun. On the other hand, I can very much recommend the GK Silver-shampoo, and the Seche vite top coat is the best one I've ever tried. Now, to say I need those is an exaggeration, but the ones I have will soon run out, and I can't find them here soooo....

No comments:

Post a Comment