Friday, 13 January 2017

resolutions, first amendments

Yeah, so one the loooong flight back home from Sweden last week I came up with a few more goals for this year, to add to the ones in this post. So in addition to those, here are three more:

  • Be nicer to my skin: use lotion on my dry hands and legs on a daily basis and develop some kind of skin-care routine for my little face. Plus use at least SPF20 on my face, every day
  • Only eat good candy, not boring candy. And enjoy it. This will be easy the first weeks since I have brought so much from Sweden, but later in the year it will be trickier 
  • Try to reduce my screen time a little bit. Don't know how yet, I'll get back to this
I have also decided that I'm going to "check in" on these goals once a month, because it's fun but also because it might make it easier to remember what I wanted with this year. First time I'll make a control of my resolution resolve will be by the end of January. 


No comments:

Post a Comment