It March and all of a sudden it's time to check back in and see how I'm doing on my New Years resolutions! So, was February a success?
- Paint my toenails often. Because looking down on brightly colored toes makes me happy.
Yep! But my choice to go fro gold wasn't all that inspiring, it looked a bit too dirty for my taste.
- Run 10K, once. Like without stopping for a rest
Sooo, here's the deal. I DID IT! I've been following this program on my Runtastic app, and already two weeks ago I managed to jog 10 kilometers. It took a while, but I didn't stop. So, should I update this goal or just... stop now? I think I'll keep on this program, with the goal of running 10K in under 60 minutes. We'll see if I can keep my motivation.
- Take an online photo course and start to use my camera on "manual" setting
Nope, nothing new here. More than that I'm frustrated on how bad I am.
- Bake my own bread, at least once
Nope, not even semlor...
- Find one really good friend in Brunei
I'm slowly getting to know more people, but I haven't got a bestie here yet
- Take 60 kg in bench press
Haven't really increased that much here, status 45 kg with max 6 repetitions.
- Make one new proper friend via Instagram or a blog
No news here!
- Start an online portfolio
Not yet. But I'm making plans. Maybe the online portfolio will end up being a homepage.
- Grow my hair long and learn how to make a Dutch braid.
Weeeeell. I gave it a shot once or twince, but I have to keep practising! Hair keeps growing though, don't have to put much effort into that.
- Read 20 books, 5 of them non-fictional
I've finished one fictional book this month and began reading one fictinal and one non-fictional. But non of them have really caught my interest so my progress is quite slow. This is not including my school books though, I actually like them quite a lot.
- Be nicer to my skin: use lotion on my dry hands and legs on a daily basis and develop some kind of skin-care routine for my little face. Plus use at least SPF20 on my face, every day
I totally managed to burn my neck and shoulders this weekend... otherwise it's ok, but I would like to get into a routine where I use a mask like once a week.
- Only eat good candy, not boring candy. And enjoy it.
Almost only good candy. I still have a little bit of Swedish candy left but had to "dilute" it a bit with what i could find at SupaSave and it's not that awesome.
- Try to reduce my screen time a little bit.
I've been reading quite a lot, but I have also watched the four first Batman movies and the Netflix series the OA, plus me and Andreas are in the middle of watching all of the Bourne movies.