April is here and time to check back in and see how I'm doing on my New Years resolutions! So, what about March...
- Paint my toenails often. Because looking down on brightly colored toes makes me happy.
Not really, sad and colorless tonails a lot of the time this month.
- Run 10K, once. Like without stopping for a rest
Since I actually ran 10K i February I've lost some of my inspiration. I had a few god runs together with Veronika when she was here but other than that March has been a bad running-month.
- Take an online photo course and start to use my camera on "manual" setting
Nothing new here, I don't have time.
- Bake my own bread, at least once
Na-ah, not even a little bit.
- Find one really good friend in Brunei
With a few new things on my schedule from now on I hope I will soon find my selfwith a bunch of new palls, but who knows.
- Take 60 kg in bench press
Training-wise, with traveling and visitors, March was bad. No improvements here.
- Make one new proper friend via Instagram or a blog
Nothing new here!
- Start an online portfolio
Not yet. And no projects to put in there either.
- Grow my hair long and learn how to make a Dutch braid.
On the photo you can see that not only have I a nice mix of brown and pale pink hair now, I have also almost succeeded in making a dutch braid. It felt super weird and backwards doing it but the result wasn't so bad.
- Read 20 books, 5 of them non-fictional
I think I have finished three books this month. I have to catch up on my reviews on them!
- Be nicer to my skin: use lotion on my dry hands and legs on a daily basis and develop some kind of skin-care routine for my little face. Plus use at least SPF20 on my face, every day
I bought a cool new face mask in Singapore, I have to try that one out! And I had a facial when we were there. Otherwise, like most of my routines, March haven't been the best on this account.
- Only eat good candy, not boring candy. And enjoy it.
Oh, both my dad and Andreas parents brought a bunch of my favorite candy when they came visiting in March so I've had a lot of nice stuff to eat. It's almost gone now, though... :(
- Try to reduce my screen time a little bit.
Oh no. I've been spending thousands of hours on Instagram, Bloglovin and Pinterest, plus studying and watching Netflix, so no. Nope.