Sunday, 2 April 2017

march resolution audit

April is here and time to check back in and see how I'm doing on my New Years resolutions! So, what about March...



  • Paint my toenails often. Because looking down on brightly colored toes makes me happy.
    Not really, sad and colorless tonails a lot of the time this month.
  • Run 10K, once. Like without stopping for a rest
    Since I actually ran 10K i February I've lost some of my inspiration. I had a few god runs together with Veronika when she was here but other than that March has been a bad running-month. 
  • Take an online photo course and start to use my camera on "manual" setting
    Nothing new here, I don't have time.
  • Bake my own bread, at least once
    Na-ah, not even a little bit.
  • Find one really good friend in Brunei
    With a few new things on my schedule from now on I hope I will soon find my selfwith a bunch of new palls, but who knows. 
  • Take 60 kg in bench press
    Training-wise, with traveling and visitors, March was bad. No improvements here.
  • Make one new proper friend via Instagram or a blog
    Nothing new here!
  • Start an online portfolio
    Not yet. And no projects to put in there either.
  • Grow my hair long and learn how to make a Dutch braid.
    On the photo you can see that not only have I a nice mix of brown and pale pink hair now, I have also almost succeeded in making a dutch braid. It felt super weird and backwards doing it but the result wasn't so bad.
  • Read 20 books, 5 of them non-fictional
    I think I have finished three books this month. I have to catch up on my reviews on them!
  • Be nicer to my skin: use lotion on my dry hands and legs on a daily basis and develop some kind of skin-care routine for my little face. Plus use at least SPF20 on my face, every day
    I bought a cool new face mask in Singapore, I have to try that one out! And I had a facial when we were there. Otherwise, like most of my routines, March haven't been the best on this account.
  • Only eat good candy, not boring candy. And enjoy it. 
    Oh, both my dad and Andreas parents brought a bunch of my favorite candy when they came visiting in March so I've had a lot of nice stuff to eat. It's almost gone now, though... :(
  • Try to reduce my screen time a little bit.
    Oh no. I've been spending thousands of hours on Instagram, Bloglovin and Pinterest, plus studying and watching Netflix, so no. Nope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment