Tuesday, 18 April 2017

weak start of the week

bluagh. I'm so tired! This day has been quite useless. Not in any particular way, but I just haven't had any energy or felt like anything has been fun. And this has been a feeling that has been a bit too common for me the past weeks. On the positive side: I don't have anything I really have to do today so it's not such a huge catastrophe if I just spend the whole day walking around aimlessly in the house. On the negative side: I don't have anything I really have to do today so it's quite likely I'll end up spending the whole day walking around aimlessly in the house...

Oh well. I cleaned the litter boxes, that's something. Plus me and Andreas did a short session at the gym, so I did leave the house once.

And right now I'm typing this, so - yay!

random photo of me and Cricket just to liven this post up a bit...

I hope that some of my energy, resolve and discipline returns tomorrow as I actually need to work on the final assignment in one of my courses. Because then, on Thursday, me and Andreas are off for a long weekend to Vietnam! We're spending Thursday to Monday in Ho Chi Minh City, a place we've never been to before, so that's going to be fun! I'll tell you all about it when we get back.

I hope all of you have a great week and are way more energized than me right now *snooooore*

No comments:

Post a Comment